HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

New "Game of Thrones" teaser...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: New "Game of Thrones" teaser...   Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:33 pm

I'm gonna have to read the first book before this airs....its becoming overwhelmingly temping ~ specially since I don't really know whats going on, and books are of course usually far better than any TV adaptation.

Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Kirita Peregrina

PostSubject: Re: New "Game of Thrones" teaser...   Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:15 am

The books are really good - trouble is, with so much time in between when they come out, and such an involved story, you kinda forget how it all fits together, so I'm probably going to have to re-read them myself.

On a good note - we ARE getting the tv series here in UK - yay!!! AND, Sean Bean is in it - my cup runneth over!
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: New "Game of Thrones" teaser...   Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:17 am

yeah, I've been kinda holding off on starting the series until the 5th book comes out, just so I don't get wrapped up another series where the author dies before its done. And if GRRM continues to not release book in this series and keeps putting out so much of everything else he does, will he ever finish in the next decade!?

I read something a few weeks back that someone said he's written some 30? other books from other series' since the release of "A Feast for Crows" le sigh...
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New "Game of Thrones" teaser...   

Back to top Go down

New "Game of Thrones" teaser...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1