HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Are you guys still playing FFXIV or have you moved back to FFXI?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azmyth

PostSubject: Are you guys still playing FFXIV or have you moved back to FFXI?   Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:33 am

I bought FFXIV, but it just didn't cut the mustard for me.. and from what I can tell, still hasn't. Are you guys still playing it or have you all moved back to FFXI? I was heavily debating doing that, but wanted to make sure I had some folks to play with. I've been mmoless for months due to how bad of a taste FFXIV put in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackflightstudios.com
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys still playing FFXIV or have you moved back to FFXI?   Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:26 am

The majority of us have quit XIV, but there are a few still playing. As for XI, I would like to return and I've been trying to recruit new members, but its just not happening, so I dunno if I'll even bother with so few interested.

And yeah we're all looking for something to play, but a worthwhile title has been neigh impossible to find.

I've been playing Vindictus this past week or so, and its rather fun, might I suggest you give it a try. There is also Rift that several here have expressed interest in launching March 1st.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Hyorinmaru Touchi

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys still playing FFXIV or have you moved back to FFXI?   Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:14 am

i've reinstalled ffxi just in case you guys gonna start playing again... i do kinda miss my cute blue wyvern....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys still playing FFXIV or have you moved back to FFXI?   

Back to top Go down

Are you guys still playing FFXIV or have you moved back to FFXI?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1