HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Campsite Wikibase

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Campsite Wikibase   Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:46 pm

ZAM FFXIV Campsite Wikibase Unleashed!

There you go! Now we can start looking up where its best to party like in the elder days of MMO's {ex. FFXI} but rather now in FFXIV.
Its a new wiki with info on the best SP locations for parties, what monsters are involved and their coordinates for each region.

/CHEER!!!

Campsite Database: ~ {Its rather barren atm, but I'm sure the community will make it more robust soon enough!}
  1. Ranks 1-4
  2. Ranks 5-9
  3. Ranks 10-14
  4. Ranks 15-19
  5. Ranks 20-24
  6. Ranks 25-30
  7. Ranks 31-34
  8. Ranks 35-39
  9. Ranks 40-44
  10. Ranks 45-49
  11. Ranks 50
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Campsite Wikibase   Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:59 pm

Nice find, though I changed the title, added a subtitle, made a few spelling changes to make it sound better and easier to understand, added some links and made it a sticky for ya. You found it though, so of course you get the credit for it...hehe
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Campsite Wikibase   Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:42 pm

Khalus Akuhei wrote:
Nice find, though I changed the title, added a subtitle, made a few spelling changes to make it sound better and easier to understand, added some links and made it a sticky for ya. You found it though, so of course you get the credit for it...hehe

New right away when i saw that, it would intrest old mmo vets like yourself.
Im more of a creative intellegence Im not to good at all of that memory stuff. Appriciate your help m8.

Onigiri Mad

Yes Wiki is fresh off the press. so may take a few weeks for it to start filling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Campsite Wikibase   

Back to top Go down

Campsite Wikibase
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Final Fantasy XI & Final Fantasy XIV :: FFXIV Guides-
Jump to: