HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Fossilfied!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fossilfied

PostSubject: Fossilfied!!!   Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:59 pm

So thats me, fossilfied, i have a few IGN's i gather from that ill use later on once we get some more information. Ive been playing MMO's since Ultima Online first came out, what an experience and eye opener that was! I was immediatly sucked into market and havent left since. Ive played many other games since then as the market has evolved an whatnot always jumping from game to game finding new friends and experiences. I just recently ended my relationship with WoW for many reasons, mostly just because it wasnt fun anymore, i think it stopped being fun a long time ago. I tried to get into FFXI awhile back but had some troubles starting out, finding a group of people to play with was definantly hard at the time as well (That was about 3 years ago) From my udnerstanding though! THe game is much better now in terms of starting out and it would be most tempting to want to play that again! But when i found out that FF14 was coming, my jaw dropped, i zoomed over to the website and just listened to the music for like 30 minutes. I felt as if the music was my triumphant entrance music back from a long and dangerous journey, it felt good!

Anyways i love to game whether it be some console gaming or PC gaming, ive been a fan of square enix (Square soft for those us who have been around awhile) and final fantasy has always been a fan favorite of mine, infact i just recently updated my myspace and used a cool FF4 scheme that im enjoying very much! I would love to be apart of this linkshell (or whatever theyll be called in this one) Just for the simple fact that im going to play this game, no questions asked about that, and i would love to start it playing with people ive already come to know to enjoy it with! Thanks if you read this far, and thank you even more if you accept me as a member.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Fossilfied!!!   Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:30 pm

fossilfied wrote:
Thanks if you read this far, and thank you even more if you accept me as a member.

Well of course I'm gonna read this far and accept you as a member. I'm a social bug when it comes to FF and especially the MMO versions. I'm gonna be looking forward to getting to know you and everyone else that is interested in joining up here! There is a chatbox at the bottom of the forums that works for the most part...it has some bugs for some people, and I watch that off/on. Overall I'm here a lot and eager to meet new people that share the same interests.

Glad to have you here and membership upgrade coming shortly! Oh and I'm gonna capitalize the F in your name.....looks better...hehe
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Xao

PostSubject: Re: Fossilfied!!!   Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:20 pm

Welcome Fossil, nice to have you here. If you ever want someone to game with, or just chit-chat with while we all wait for some new stuff to come out, don't hesitate to give me a yell. I'm always up for whatever. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://otakugamerz.halini.com

PostSubject: Re: Fossilfied!!!   Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:42 pm

Nice to meet you Fossil :) perhaps we can game soon!
Back to top Go down
Fossilfied

PostSubject: Re: Fossilfied!!!   Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:50 pm

I most certainly hope so! Ive been trying to work on a new sig for awhile, but just cant seem to get what i want as far as a FF sig, any directions i might go?
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Fossilfied!!!   Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:58 pm

Well I'm a highly skilled sig maker, and could possibly make ya one if ya told me what you wanted! Character/images/colors/style...etc!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Fossilfied

PostSubject: Re: Fossilfied!!!   Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:02 pm

thats the problem, i just cant come up with anything :\ i really loved the corsair (hence my avatar) but feeding off of that has left me with no pictures :( btw, im in chat khalus and been waiting for you to log on lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fossilfied!!!   Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:05 am

Just giving you a shout out and saying hi.

I know how you fell trying to find some kind of other MMO to play. It's real pain sometimes. Any way hope you can find one you like till FFXIV comes out, and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fossilfied!!!   Today at 5:53 am

Back to top Go down

Fossilfied!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Final Fantasy XI & Final Fantasy XIV :: Visitor Introductions-
Jump to: