HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Hello~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ridos

PostSubject: Hello~   Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:50 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm an experienced gamer, been playing games since forever ago. I've played FFXI since launch (recently let my account lapse, due to lack of teammates). I've also been playing MMO's in general for quite some time. Right now I'm subbed to CoX, and I'm gonna be participating in the next Aion beta.

As for non-nerd facts, my real name is Spencer. Nineteen years old, Best Buy employee, in school for a bachelor's in biology. If anyone has any questions about anything, feel free to ask.

(FFXI Info)

As previously stated, I've been playing this game forevarrrrr. My subscription history is quite fragmented, so I don't have any shining accomplishments. I've tried nearly every job, with the exception of Corsair and Summoner, and I refuse to play anything other than male Elvaan (I know, it gimps my magic abilities, but I don't care one bit. They're just so elegant!). I can play any class pretty effectively, so whatever you think will benefit the LS most, I'll play.
Back to top Go down
Arlind

PostSubject: Re: Hello~   Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:06 pm

Welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hello~   Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:39 pm

Hello, nice to meet ya and to let ya know that we are all starting over from lvl 1 even though many of us too are veterans with high lvl characters. Cheapest route to all start together and its worth it in the end!

Hope you're ready to jump back in and have a good time once again....upgrade incoming!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Baldrick

PostSubject: Re: Hello~   Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:33 am

Hey Ridos. Nice to have another vet with us ( not to take away from all the first timers that have joined ) Lookin forward to seein ya along with everyone else in game.

-Baldrick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello~   Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:02 pm

Nice to meet you and glad to have you with us :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello~   

Back to top Go down

Hello~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Final Fantasy XI & Final Fantasy XIV :: Visitor Introductions-
Jump to: