HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Greetings!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kloyd

PostSubject: Greetings!   Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:21 pm

Hi everyone,

I also got redirected here from mmorpg.com and came over to check it out.

I have always been interested in MMORPGs. I have played Asheron's Call, WoW, Eve Online, SWG, RF Online and TCoS. Over the years I have had a lot of fun with MMORPGs but the quest for one that I want to stick with for a long time continues.

I have always loved the FF series. I got involved with FFVII and I have been addicted ever since. I have always been drawn to the long and deep story lines that go along with the FF series and RPGs are a guilty pleasure of mine. FFXIII looks amazing on ps3 and FFXIV is very exciting on the MMORPG front. I am excited to be involved here and get more info on the two games as it releases.

Also I did play FFXI briefly several years ago but I did not make it very far unfortunately. However, I am interested in trying it again. I hope that I can join some of you in FFXI and enjoy this game once more ^_^.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:46 pm

Of course you can join us, but be sure to read through all our threads in the members section and post where necessary. Also as a refresher and new info check out all the guides and new player videos from SE to help ya out.

We'll be starting on perm accounts and have the LS up and running July 2nd in the afternoon so see ya then or after if you wanna join us! I'll have ya promoted to a member shortly...

If ya stick with it and give XI a good chance you'll find it to be much more rewarding than any other MMO you've played before. Many call it work or a grind, but if you're having fun with others it never feels like so and when you succeed and earn that anything...you'll feel so good about it.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:15 pm

We would be thrilled to have you! FFXI can be such a great game with a good group of folks :furrydance: much more than many other mmo's out there today.
Back to top Go down
Baldrick

PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:32 pm

Glad to have another FF fan looking into XI. It's a great game that most of us are regretfull of leaving ( hence the return ). If you decide to come back you'll find a deep rewarding game both in story and gameplay. Welcome to the LS.

-Baldrick
Back to top Go down
Kloyd

PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:17 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome :-). I am really excited to join you all in game.
I have some reading to do tonight!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:21 am

Hellu and welcome.

One of the big things is you wont have to worry about all the KSing and ganking, just watch out for the thoughs trains though they can be nasty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   

Back to top Go down

Greetings!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Final Fantasy XI & Final Fantasy XIV :: Visitor Introductions-
Jump to: