HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Hi, guys!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malrandis

PostSubject: Hi, guys!   Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:52 am

Hey guys,

Name's Randy, and hopefully my game character name will be Malrandis. I was hoping that I could join your guys' linkshell for FFXI. I played a long tiem ago when the game first came out. I got a RDM to 30, got some of the advanced jobs, then it fell to the wayside due to school and other things.

It has been a long time since then and the only other MMO I've played is WoW, and I just felt like getting back to FFXI and I saw one of you posting on the mmorpg.com site.

I do plan on rolling a RDM, but even though it is summer, I won't always be on and able to party for long periods of time. (I remember feeling bad for leaving parties early haha). So I wanted to join the linkshell more for the community than for straight leveling and grouping, although it would be nice to get a group going every now and again. Thanks!

Randy
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hi, guys!   Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:55 am

Hello hello, and great to have you interested in us. We'd be happy to have you join us for whatever reasons, but most of all we are going to focus on communicating and adventuring together as much as possible.

I'll get ya upgraded to a member shortly so be sure to read through our posts and we'll see you in-game starting on the 2nd!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

PostSubject: Re: Hi, guys!   Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:20 am

It's nice to meet you! Our plans are to group as much as possible but I always find that if you take part in the linkshell community (or guild for that matter) than they are there for you! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, guys!   

Back to top Go down

Hi, guys!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1