HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grimlin

PostSubject: hello   Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:17 pm

hello everyone. I have just started playing FFXI only 3 days ago. Everyone i know that has played it gave it good reviews and with the upcoming FFXIV i figured it would be a good time to see how the last was.

I have played pretty much all of the FF games up to X and loved them all. as for other MMORPG ive tried WOW, AOC, WAR, GW. Im just looking for a good group of people to play the game with and have a good time. hope to see you later!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello   Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:45 pm

Hi and welcome! I don't know what server you have been playing on but all of us are on the fenrir server. It would be great to have you join us there if you are not already adventuring there.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: hello   Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:59 pm

hihi, and yeah as stated by Brialyn we're on Fenrir and many of us got our accounts going today after playing buddy/trial accounts last 2 weeks farming gil and stuff!

I'f you'd like to join us start a new char on Fenrir and we'll get a Pearl out to ya asap!

Upgrade to member shortly! Oh and your name will be capitalized...
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Grimlin

PostSubject: Re: hello   Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:28 am

Cool, thanks. yeah im on fenrir but i wont be on for the next 4 days. im going up north for vacation so i will see you all after!
Back to top Go down
Ianthe Reine

PostSubject: Re: hello   Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:40 am

Welcome and have fun on your vacation!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello   

Back to top Go down

hello
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum