HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Hello!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadowfoxy

PostSubject: Hello!   Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:44 pm

I used to play ffxi when it first came out for about 2 years, then quit to travel among the many other mmos since. I have recently decided to come back and play again, how I've missed you FFXI. I would like to start with this ls, as I will be playing FFXIV when it comes out. What server are you guys on?
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:49 pm

Welcome to the forums.
We are on Fenrir. Like you It's been over 2 years since I last logged into FFXI. But it's nice to be able to run around again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There are some things that can beat smartness and foresight? Awkwardness and stupidity can. The best swordsman in the world doesn't need to fear the second best swordsman in the world; no, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand before; he doesn't do the thing he ought to do, and so the expert isn't prepared for him; he does the thing he ought not to do; and often it catches the expert out and ends him on the spot."  -Mark Twain
Back to top Go down
Baldrick

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:02 pm

Glad to see you wanting to return to Vana'diel with us. Alot of us are returning but we have quite a few new players aswell. Looking forward to seeing ya ingame. Oh yes and we are all in Bastok, browse through the forums there's alot of info Khalus has compiled for us.

-Baldrick
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:18 pm

Hihi Rachel, glad you decided to join us. I'll get ya upgraded to a member shortly and hope to see ya in game. Tos of info in our members areas you can read through for more details about us!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:49 pm

Nice to meet you and looking forward to seeing you in game :)
Back to top Go down
Ollipeist

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:58 pm

Hey Shadow just wanted to say hi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   

Back to top Go down

Hello!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum