HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Hello, can I transfer?? A few questions...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ceremony

PostSubject: Hello, can I transfer?? A few questions...   Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:44 pm

Guys, I just came back to FFXI last week... Im 14/7 WHM/BLM and I want to be BLM/WHM as my final endgame character.

A few questions...

What time zone is everyone? I am west coast. I would be able to do most stuff (missions, xp, skillup, attunements, etc) starting around 9pm on weeknights California time.

Also, can I XFER my character from Lakshmi ? How do I do that?

THANK YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
Ceremony

PostSubject: Re: Hello, can I transfer?? A few questions...   Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:48 pm

Oh, a bit about me:

I played FFXI back in the day (2003-2004) but quit for WoW in 2004. I have played WoW hardcore since then, leading a guild through 1.0, and conquering all content in 2.0, and most recently defeated the final boss of Ulduar (The giant mouthgod Yogg-Saron) and quit for FFXI! :)

I am 31 years old, I live in Los Angeles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello, can I transfer?? A few questions...   Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:42 pm

I know we have a few people in EST, CST....I personally would not be online most nights at 9 P.M. PST as that is midnight for me, on the weekends prolly. I think we have some west coasters though. I do believe you can transfer to another server check the FFXI site for details. We would be glad to have you.

Nice to meet ya.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hello, can I transfer?? A few questions...   Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:05 pm

You'll have to check the website on how to do that and the cost, I dunno. You're welcome to join us but as low lvl as you are, I'd just restart on our server instead of paying whatever it costs to transfer!

Let us know...
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Ceremony

PostSubject: Re: Hello, can I transfer?? A few questions...   Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:08 pm

What level is everyone, what times do you play, and how active are you?
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hello, can I transfer?? A few questions...   Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:26 pm

Under 20, all over times, but group in mid-day early evenings, and we all just started 2 days ago!
Back to top Go down
Ceremony

PostSubject: Re: Hello, can I transfer?? A few questions...   Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:43 pm

Hmm. I work from 9 to 6 and usually am online to play around 8 or 9 pm. Is that too late? I am interested in lots of grouping xp parties and endgame but am a latenight player mostly. 9pm to midnight pst
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hello, can I transfer?? A few questions...   Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:51 pm

Dunno, there may be members on...most night thus far yeah, dunno about every night!
Back to top Go down
Ceremony

PostSubject: Re: Hello, can I transfer?? A few questions...   Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:12 pm

Do you guys already have your subjobs?
Is this LS going to be attempting endgame, raids, etc?

im asking cause i already spent time to get my subjob and both jobs to 18ish... so i dont want to start over, but 25 dollars for world transfer = :(
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hello, can I transfer?? A few questions...   Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:17 pm

Not many, and that is a long way off to decide now. If that's all your worried about then you probably won't be interested in us, cause were very casual, and taking it a day at a time! FFXI has a ton to do at 75, but getting to the end just for that is not what its about nor our focus...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello, can I transfer?? A few questions...   Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:20 pm

Yeah we are trying to enjoy the journey to 75 with friends. Who knows what we will do once we get there. Only a couple of us have sub jobs as of right now.

You can definitely join our ranks if you want but you could also go to the community site from the FFXI main site and see what kinda of LS you have on your current server. You are welcome to join the forums here and chat about FFXIV if you can't join us in XI.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, can I transfer?? A few questions...   

Back to top Go down

Hello, can I transfer?? A few questions...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1