HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Hello from Leo!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reonaado

PostSubject: Hello from Leo!   Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:59 am

Hello

I've played FFXI off and on since launch, and miraculously I've stuck with it the past year. I was playing Odin until a couple days ago when I switched to Fenrir in hopes of joining this LS. I'm not really a big FF fan, though FFVIII and FFXII are my favorites. I do enjoy FFXI and after Asheron's Call it's my favorite MMO.

I'm currently a level 30 MNK, 25 DRG and 19 WAR. Those are really the most notable, but I have tinkered with most starting classes. I switched from Odin because the server was practically dead at lower levels since the server is closed to new players, and now I'm enjoying my new home on Fenrir.

Other than that, I've been playing MMOs for 9 years now, with Asheron's Call being my first and Anarchy Online my second. I've played most of the P2P games out there, and always end up returning to AC and FFXI.

Most of my character names are based off the Japanese pronunciation because most of the time the English variant is already taken; however, for the sake of the members here I made my screen name Leonardo.

Anyways, I hope to run into you guys in-game!
~Reonaado
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Leo!   Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:33 am

hihi Leo...glad to have ya interested in us.

Look myself or one of the Sackholders up in game to get a pearl. I'll get ya membership access in a moment, and fyi...I'll be changing ur forum name to your char name!

See ya in-game sometime!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Leo!   Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:00 pm

Glad to have Leo! Look forward to playing with ya in game! (FFVIII was my favorite too ^^)
Back to top Go down
Kloyd

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Leo!   Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:08 pm

Hey Leo! Welcome aboard. See you in game.
Back to top Go down
Baharroth

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Leo!   Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:11 pm

Look forward to seeing you on!
Back to top Go down
http://GamersOutreach.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Leo!   Today at 9:15 am

Back to top Go down

Hello from Leo!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1