HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Skyknights Alliance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paell

PostSubject: Skyknights Alliance   Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:46 am

That was the name of the LS I was in. We were a terrific group of friends, who adventured together all the time. I miss those days. On my very first day playing FFXI I met a WHM named Skylarr. She healed me while I fought for over an hour. Apparently she could tell that I was a complete noob and wanted to make sure that I got off on the right foot. She eventually invited me into her LS and for the next three or four years, I was a devoted member of the Skyknights Alliance.

My first experience with FF was on FFIII (or VI if you want to get technical) for Super Nintendo. It remains my favorite today. I just couldn't believe the depth and story that went into it! I had no idea that such games existed. Once I played it, RPG's were all I ever wanted to play. FFVII came very close to beating out FFIII, but III was just such a magical experience for me that nothing has ever been able to take its place.

After I played FFIII, I went out and bought FFII (IV) and loved it almost as much. From there on, I just waited to get my claws on the newest FF release.

You know what was a great FF game that just didn't get the recognition that it deserves? FFIX. Easily one of the best plots of the whole series, and just really fun to play.

Well, I am really looking forward to FFXIII and FFXIV, and I hope to see you all there. Take care and nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skyknights Alliance   Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:56 am

Nice to meet you! XIII and XIV are going to be great, I can't wait either!
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Skyknights Alliance   Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:03 am

hihi, so are ya interested in joining us!?
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Baldrick

PostSubject: Re: Skyknights Alliance   Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:45 pm

Long time no see. You planning on coming back or just dropping in to say hi? Either way nice to see ya.

Yea the SKA had a long run but all good things must come to an end. Haven't talked to Sky in awhile hope everything is going well.

Take care man.

-Baldrick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skyknights Alliance   Today at 4:26 pm

Back to top Go down

Skyknights Alliance
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Final Fantasy XI & Final Fantasy XIV :: Visitor Introductions-
Jump to: