HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Greetings!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malic

PostSubject: Greetings!   Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:56 am

My name is Malic and I'm realitivly new to the FFXI world. I played about a year ago and greatly enjoyed it but in the end I quit because I never had anyone to level with which got frustrating. I decided to come back to FFXI if I could find a good guild to join that had people that were leveling up at the same rate as me. On my old account my character was a level 20 black mage and at least level 10 white mage. I had hope to eventrally get the character to 30 and become a summoner. If I am accepted to the guild do you think I should just reactivate this account? Or do you think I should start anew because I was not to far and the game and I would be better for me to relearn everything. I remember I was very close to being able to ride airships and had completed the chokabo quest. Nice to meet you all

Malic
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:03 am

Welcome, and its up to you where you want to start at.......its cheaper to start over if money is an issue, plus most of us are not too far yet, and are hovering around the lvl 15-25 range, and some 30+!

Great to have ya interested in us, and I'll get ya upgraded to a member shortly, and be sure to read through all our current posts as there is a ton of info!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Malic

PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:20 am

ok I'll be sure to read all I can
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:38 am

Hi and welcome! Not sure what server your old toon was on, if it wasn't Fenrir than you will have to pay to transfer it. So if money is an issue you can just start over if you wish! Hope to see you in game soon ^^
Back to top Go down
Malic

PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:39 pm

I decided just to remake it all teh expansions for 15$? cant beat that lol now Im just waiting for it to finish patching...
Back to top Go down
Kloyd

PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:14 pm

Welcome! See you in-game!
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:05 pm

Great...cya in game...just send one of a tell for a Pearl!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Ollipeist

PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:49 pm

Hello Malic
I ran into the same problem in regards of Starting rerolling a new toon or continuing my old one. All I can say is, go to a mog house, turn to a lvl 1 toon, play a little and trust me it will all start coming back to you :) Oh yea welcome to the LS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Today at 9:19 am

Back to top Go down

Greetings!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Final Fantasy XI & Final Fantasy XIV :: Visitor Introductions-
Jump to: