HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Greetings Folks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhya

PostSubject: Greetings Folks   Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:20 pm

Hey,

I was about to reactivate my FFXI because I've been missing the immersive game world Square Enix has so awesomely created. I came across a post by one of your members at MMORPG.COM and figured I'd see if you all are still recuriting new peeps.

As far as my gaming history:

I started MMOs back with the Realm, when Sierra On-line still ran it. They had this nasty habit of dropping trial codes in their various games like Kings Quest and Quest for Glory.

I eventually made my way to EQ and really enjoyed myself, found a great group of people to play with. I favorite classes there were the Paladin, Ranger, and Rogue.

My next stop was DAoC - found an awesome guild and really got into RvR and raiding with them. I played a warden mostly - though I still occaisionally log in to play my valewalker or huntress.

After that, it was FFXI. I was fortunate to beta test for the PS2 and got the whole setup for free once it was released. I bought a copy for the PC and had the comfort of playing from bed or at the computer. Even setup a second account for friends to play when they were visiting. Left due to time constraints. Though, I don't think I've had more fun in a MMO since then.

Since then, its been every other MMO.

If I remember correctly, I should have a character roughly level 13 or so(bought a new account since I lost account info for old ones a couple years back) that I would transfer to your server - she's currently a red mage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Folks   Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:15 am

Awesome! It would be great to have you with us! Khal will get you update shortly. There is a bunch of stuff to read and everything once you get membership status.

If you aren't feeling up to the transfer fee's you could always reroll on Fenrir but I know how hard getting subjob back is. Up to you, of course.

See you in game soon!
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Folks   Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:46 am

Hello hello....nice gaming history you have there!

Of course you're more than welcome to join us, not closing the doors to our memberships for quite some time yet! Well I'll get ya upgraded to a member, then contact myself or a sackholder in-game for a pearl to join us there!

We are on Fenrir, so transfer over or start from scratch in Bastok and we'll go from there. Getting your subjob and items won't take but a very short time if u start over, as many of us can get those for ya in no time!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Rhya

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Folks   Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:24 am

Actually, Fenfir is ringing a bell (maybe that is her home after all? ) She doesn't have subjob yet, almost there (15? or 16?) those early levels are so grueling that I would prefer not to go through them again.
Mostly considering I did a lot of mining and early farming for gil - that and took advantage of some AH quirks............

for example, I found that certain items would sell for a profit on AH even if you bought them from merchants. Doesn't make you rich, but it does provide an extra couple hundred gil every day or every other day. That and mining in bastok newbie mine area is slowly rewarding (though fun all the way).

Edit:
Still looking for my dvds - I know I have the most recent anthology somewhere around. Recently moved so everything, especially my game dvds are in random boxes and bags it seems.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Folks   Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:41 am

Well if u havn't played since the level sync and increased XP from easy, decent prey...those early lvls go by very fast now! You can get to 10-15 in a few hours especially if running an XP ring and doing FoV's every hr!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Folks   Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:39 pm

Yeah they do go buy quick now but again its totally up to you, we have several people who can help you with subjob items so that won't be a biggy either way.
Back to top Go down
Tareith

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Folks   Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:43 pm

Greetings and welcome, even though I'm still new myself. lol
Back to top Go down
Rhya

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Folks   Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:29 am

Well, I finally found my dvds. Updating as we speak. Unfortunately, I am 'burrowing' internet until the cable peeps come by monday to get me hooked up (there was a huge snafu where my bill would be twice the amount I was actually quoted so everything got pushed back a week).

The connection isn't great so right now its going to take probably 10-12hrs to fully patch.

It also looks like my last server was shiva. I'm going to log in with her and see where she is at gil and equipment wise. If she is in as great of shape as I thought she was(i did a lot of low level farming), I may go ahead and transfer her.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Folks   Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:19 pm

Sounds good...cya ya when ya can get in here!
Back to top Go down
Kajshda

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Folks   Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:15 pm

hello there! =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Folks   

Back to top Go down

Greetings Folks
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1