HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

hihi, kind of incomplete, kind of long =(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kajshda

PostSubject: hihi, kind of incomplete, kind of long =(   Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:10 am

Hello everyone, what's up? How are you all doing?

I've been playing video games my whole life, i was a video game addict u.u. I was a hardcore console gamer until 2003 I believe, then i met counter-strike, then I changed to computers... I played counter-strike for five years. Counter-Strike introduced me to pc gaming which got me into Runescape for about one year and nine months, latter on to Ragnarok Online (my personal favorite) which I played for three years total, i believe. Of course I got to play some RTS like starcraft and warcraft 3, i was also a big fan of the Command and Conquer series. After Ragnarok Online I got into Rose Online during the beta but never got past the beta testing. Besides all that mentioned, i've also played Linage II for a little while, played Final Fantasy XI for two months only. Why so little time? FFXI was the first MMO I started to play alone, because i didn't know anyone and the game was different from other MMO's I stopped playing, although, after a while I went back and tried the game, all by myself, that is... Same results. I also played World of Warcarft for more than a year, very fun game, though the people I played with changed servers each couple of months, which I didn't like very much. Also played Warhammer Online for two months, no comments on that, felt too much like WoW.
Back to top Go down
Kajshda

PostSubject: Re: hihi, kind of incomplete, kind of long =(   Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:30 am

I've played FFI and FFVI through FFXII though I did not get to beat FFI and FFX-2 u.u
I consider FFVI to be the best one, although FFVII is pretty close. I consider kefka to be the best boss ever :P.
Back to top Go down
Tareith

PostSubject: Re: hihi, kind of incomplete, kind of long =(   Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:38 am

Greetings!

I totally agree on meeting people in FFXI. It's got a great community but sometimes you just get unlucky when it comes to running across people in MMOs. Considering how social FFXI can be compared to more solo-friendly ones, it can easily break it for you.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: hihi, kind of incomplete, kind of long =(   Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:58 pm

So Kaj I take you're interested in joining us in FFXI then!?

I'll get ya upgraded to a member shortly then...also there is much to read in our members areas that I implore you to read and respond too. Ask myself or a sackholder in-game for a pearl! cya there!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Kajshda

PostSubject: Re: hihi, kind of incomplete, kind of long =(   Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:27 pm

nono i'm interested in joining you guys for FFXIV I don't have my FFXI anymore it's been deactivated for a while now. Sorry sorry i didn't specify, i had wrote it down but had to deleted because the post was over 100 characters long and I forgot to put that down on my second post, sorry u.u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hihi, kind of incomplete, kind of long =(   Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:44 pm

No problem we are glad to have you for FFXIV!

It was a long time ago, I played one of the FF's for NES (I was a kid and didn't realize what I had got my hands on) I played FFVII for PS1 and loved it but FFVIII was my favorite. I liked the junction system and the story. I like FFX & X-2 as well as FFXII. I would like to play XIII when it comes out but not bad enough to buy a PS3 lol.

Last edited by Brialyn on Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Kajshda

PostSubject: Re: hihi, kind of incomplete, kind of long =(   Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:54 pm

hahaha i didn't like FFX-2 that much, it was ok, FFX was amazing. FFXII, I loved the battle system and the story, although I found the game easier and shorter than other FFs, which I didn't really like. I played FFI and FFVI after I played FFX =P, FFIX was very good, best soundtrack imo :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hihi, kind of incomplete, kind of long =(   

Back to top Go down

hihi, kind of incomplete, kind of long =(
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1