HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Hello~ello!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Florina

PostSubject: Hello~ello!   Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:44 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm new to forums and the like so I'm sorry if I make some form of snafu. T.T

I've been playing games for a long time. Mostly console and hand held games. I favor rpg and strategy games. Final Fantasy XI is my first ever MMORPG so I'm still very new to the format and find myself often having trouble with some of the other players personalities. I joined just a year ago so I have a long hill ahead of me as far as learning all the aspects of the game. I do split my time between two characters so I tend to be lacking some of the basic things like limit breaks or rank missions. I look forward to working with you all and hope we get along well in game.

Yoroshiku ne~

^_~
Back to top Go down
Florina

PostSubject: Re: Hello~ello!   Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:50 pm

Oh I forgot to say that I'm kind of new to the Final Fantasy series. I picked up around FFVIII and have only played X, X-2, Tactics, Tactics Advance, and XI since. I have a copy of XII but still haven't found the time to play it yet.
Back to top Go down
Kajshda

PostSubject: Re: Hello~ello!   Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:51 pm

hellohello =)
Back to top Go down
Kajshda

PostSubject: Re: Hello~ello!   Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:54 pm

FFX is really good, XII also is but XII is a little too short for a FF game and a little too easy imo =P, VIII, is a good one, but not as fun as the others imo =P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello~ello!   Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:55 pm

Hello and welcome! We are glad to have you ^^

VIII was my favorite, and I really started playing FF's at FFVII. Welcome to the LS!

Last edited by Brialyn on Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hello~ello!   Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:04 pm

Heya...welcome Florina. Glad to have ya join us, and the friend you mentioned is also welcome!

My net went out for the past hr or so so I couldn't do anything...I'll get ya upgraded to a member shortly so u can read out LS areas and join us ever more!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Florina

PostSubject: Re: Hello~ello!   Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:15 am

>.>

I just remembered to add this. I don't know why I forgot. I tend to be a little spacey sometimes. Especially when it comes down to continually checking a message board like this or facebook, so if someone made a post for help or something like that please feel free to let me know in game if something big happens. I'm usually just doing nothing and tend to have a lot of free time in game. So just send me a tell if something is going down and I'll help if I can!

^^;
Back to top Go down
Rhya

PostSubject: Re: Hello~ello!   Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:40 am

hello hello! can't wait to meet you and the rest of the LS in game. (updating now! woohoo!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Tareith

PostSubject: Re: Hello~ello!   Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:55 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello~ello!   Today at 5:44 am

Back to top Go down

Hello~ello!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1