HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Herro thar.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kioshi

PostSubject: Herro thar.   Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:56 am

Hey there everybody. I finally found that sneaky button up top that will let me create a topic. Anyway, back to some information you'd like to know.

In the past, I was an avid FFXI player and I played pretty much every day for 3 years going. Only recently did I actually start getting bored of the game. One reason for this is that I couldn't find for a great LS to play with that was as good/better than my old one. Which brings me to why I am here - FFXIV. When I heard SE is going to release another MMO I just had to jump on it. Too bad next year can't come fast enough. Anyway, I'm looking to start playing the FF online series again, more than likely starting back when FFXIV comes out.

I would be interested in joining one of the first LS's on FFXIV because I did start FFXI relatively late (I bought the PS2 version and that wasn't at its release time) and I would like to start FFXIV right as it comes out. I don't want a HUGE LS which is what I'm hoping this won't become. Unless the dynamics of the game change (i.e. more people = better suited to end game content {i.e. WoW.. no thanks}) But even if you do already have a lot of members that's fine with me, but I'm just looking to start FFXIV on its release and it would be great to have some people to play with!

As far as my name goes, this name might not be my in-game name but once I do decide I'm sure you'll be the first to know. Anyway, two paragraphs seems enough for all of you. I hope to see you all on FFXIV! Good luck to you and your adventures especially those still on FFXI!
Back to top Go down
Tareith

PostSubject: Re: Herro thar.   Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:08 pm

Hello and welcome!

I totally agree with the "smaller is better" stance on guilds/LS. It's more personal and for me, more fun when I actually know everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herro thar.   Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:12 pm

Hi and welcome! Glad to have ya for FFXIV!
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Herro thar.   Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:14 pm

Hello and glad to have ya interested in us for FFXIV. Maybe we'll convince ya to rejoin FFXI sometime before XIV to get even more acquainted with us all as we're all doing currently!

An FYI though, we will more than likely stay rather smallish...maybe 60-70 tops if even that! I'd prefer much smaller, but do have to look forward to the future of how FFXI currently sits with 64-man Dynamis, cause if XIV is gonna mirror XI as much as they say, on top of the larger group vs group dynamics that we see in the trailer, then being prepared for whatever XIV plans to toss at us will be a good thing!

Well, I'll get ya upgraded to a member so you can talk with us more personally in our LS sections....
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: Herro thar.   Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:04 pm

Kk, cool. What server is this linkshell based? I might just create a new character and dabble on that server a bit just to get to know you guys. Ty for the upgrade too btw. Also that's nice to know about the linkshell size thing.
Back to top Go down
Tareith

PostSubject: Re: Herro thar.   Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:54 pm

We are on Fenrir. A good size of the LS are re-rolls or newbies and most are 30 or under.
Back to top Go down
Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: Herro thar.   Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:12 pm

Cool. I don't have a problem with that. At least there are some people to play with and talk to. I might create another character later today. I'll post the name I use here.

EDIT: I just created a character. His name is Kioshi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herro thar.   Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:10 am

Welcome and Looking forward to seeing you in-game.
Back to top Go down
Kajshda

PostSubject: Re: Herro thar.   Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:56 pm

hello there! welcome =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herro thar.   Today at 9:02 pm

Back to top Go down

Herro thar.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1