HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Hello all

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roarmiaka

PostSubject: Hello all   Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:16 am

Well, to Start im a long time FFXI player and my character goes by the name of Kazedarkwind. i was a part of a pre ffxiv linkshell called Star Onion Brigade and i was persecuted for helping a fellow ls member unlock samurai... so im kinda of lost in the woods right now but if youll have me i will be a valuable asset, on ventrilo, FFXI, and FFXIV,
Back to top Go down
Tareith

PostSubject: Re: Hello all   Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:15 am

Persecuted for helping someone unlock a job? Sounds like there's a story there, and it's none too happy. I read of some other group using SOB, but it's gonna be a popular name.

Anyway, greetings and welcome! Don't know what server you're on, but we're all on Fenrir, the vast majority are re-rolls. We're a pretty laid back crew and just playing for content at this time while we wait on FFXIV ^^
Back to top Go down
Roarmiaka

PostSubject: Re: Hello all   Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:41 am

i have no problem transferring servers again and i promise to tell the full story behind that but i will be on ventrilo alot ^^
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hello all   Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:31 pm

Alrighty, well glad to have ya interested in us! However, since you've mentioned this issue twice in the only 2 posts you have thus far; I'd like to know and why you insist on waiting until you have access to our Ventrilo server! It must be important and/or could be a problem and I'd prefer it be cleared up before then.

After which if all is good; you'll be upgraded to a member and allowed to join us...
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Roarmiaka

PostSubject: Re: Hello all   Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:14 pm

:X oops im not trying to sound like im hiding anything just registered really late at night didnt want to remember it all ^^;;

ill try to sum it up best i can:

Member #1 asks LS to unlock samurai, after 5 min no one answers, so being bored in mog house i come help, upon during this i figure out he doesn't have telepoints yet. at which point on ventrilo(member 1 isn't on vent) "i'm surprised he doesn't have his 3 main telepoints yet, all 20s should have them"(just kind of messing around no offense at all) Member #2 thought i had a bad attitude about it and thought i was talking shit behind 1s back :X and told the leader i was basically doing this but somehow worded it to make it sound like i was a horrible person. (even though i helped unlock samurai, get all his main telepoints(even yhoat!) and even a little gil to start up samurai. lol and the LS leader basically told me i was a bad person and gave me a warning and took away my sack privileges :X(without even hearing my side of the story!) it wasn't the only thing about the guild i was mad about but it did push me over the edge to leave and try anew >.<
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hello all   Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:30 pm

Ah, alrighty then...I was kinda thinking it was something else, anyway....I'll get ya upgraded to a member shortly, and be sure to read through our LS sections and respond where necessary!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

PostSubject: Re: Hello all   Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:51 pm

Hello and welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello all   

Back to top Go down

Hello all
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum